Rules of visiting the children’s playroom of admiral kids club
- The Children’s Playroom of Admiral Kids Club is open from 10:00 a.m. till 04:00 p.m. free of charge for accommodating Guests and from 04:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m. on a paid basis for all.
- If a child’s parents (or accompanying persons) are not sure that the child can be left alone for a long time, please take care that the child stays in the Children’s Playroom no longer than he or she can.
- A child may come to the Children’s Playroom or leave it only accompanied by a parent or a child minder.
- A child may stay in the Children’s Playroom no longer than 2 hours, and during the day a child may stay in the Children’s Playroom no longer than 4 hours.
- Staying in the Children’s Playroom, a child should comply with the rules of conduct.
- It is not allowed to stay in the Children’s Playroom in overclothes and footwear. Children in a second pair of shoes or socks are allowed.
- It is not allowed to take to the Children’s Playroom any things that may be hazardous to others, including pepper-spray pellets, bladed articles, cold weapons, chemical substances, inflammable mixtures, explosives.
- If it is discovered that a child has any foreign thing which may be hazardous to others, the teacher may take such a thing away from the child and give it back to the child’s parents later.
- The teacher gives the things taken away from children to their parents upon their request.
- In the cold season, children should come to the Children’s Playroom without overclothes which may be left in the cloakroom.
- It is not allowed to eat in the Children’s Playroom.
- If your child is hungry, you can use the services of our restaurant. Meals should be selected in the presence of one of the parents (accompanying persons) or based on a written notice given by them.
- If a child’s behavior may cause harm to the health of other children, parents or accompanying persons should take the child away from the Children’s Playroom.
- In case of any damage to playing or other equipment of Admiral Kids Club, the person accompanying the child should indemnify the damage thus inflicted according to the price list.
- Please always warn the child minders if your child has some individual body peculiarities, or if he or she may be allergic to some food products, and also if the child has some chronic diseases.
- To prevent the spread of infection among other children in the Children’s Playroom, please let your child stay at home in the following cases:
- if your child has a fever;
- if your child has signs of a respiratory disease (cough, running nose, sore throat);
- if your child has a digestive trouble, nausea or other symptoms of gastro-intestinal disorder;
- if your child has signs of skin diseases (such as rash or unhealed wounds).
Please note that if a child is ill, the Administration may refuse his or her access to the Children’s Playroom! The child should be healthy! We understand that you may consider this requirement a bit strict but please believe us, we just want your child to keep healthy and feel always good and comfortable in our Children’s Playroom!
We wish you a pleasant leisure!